Bible Passage: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, 1 Corinthians 15 14-22
Salvation is being saved from something that is going to condemn or hurt us.
- We All Have Sinned (Romans 3:10,23)
- There Was a Payment That Needed to be Made For Sin (Romans 6:23)
- Jesus Paid The Price For Us (Romans 5:8-10)
- Place Your Faith in What Jesus Did (John 3:16-19)
Thinking (What does the Word of God say, “Exegesis”?) Head:
- Try to summarize the Bible passage in your own words.
- Did you have any questions about certain words, the texts, or what was said?
- What do you think God wants us to understand about this section of Scripture? How does it point to Jesus?
- What is done in “vain” in 1 Corinthians 15 if the resurrection didn’t happen?
- v. 2
- v.58 (bonus)
- What kind of hope do we have in 1 Peter 1:3-5 and why do we have it?
- What are the main things a person learns from the following verses
- Romans 3:10,23
- B) Romans 6:23
- C) Romans 5:8-10
- D) John 3:16-19,36
- Romans 3:10,23
Attitude (My pattern of response to God and His Word, “Hermeneutic”) Heart:
- How should Romans 10:9-11 relate to an unsaved person’s heart? Your heart?
- What are some of the things people try to substitute in place of a heart change?
Behaviour (How does Jesus want to change me, what will His truth look/sound like in my life? “Application”) Hands:
- List 3-5 unsaved people closest to you that need a spiritually changed heart.
- Will you pray this week for God to open a “spiritual conversation door” with them?
- Will you commit to memory the Bible references given so that you will be ready to turn to those Bible verses if that conversation opportunity comes up?