Your Announcement Request Details
*Please note that the deadline for Sunday announcements is Wednesday night at midnight*
Note Regarding Sunday Morning Announcements: Announcements given on Sunday mornings (on-screen and/or verbal) are generally reserved for events or information that apply to a large segment of the church family. For example, a change in the schedule for a Growth Group consisting of 12 people would generally not be included.
Note Regarding Printed Material / Bulletin Boards: If the announcement is for a ministry of Central Baptist Church Brantford (in contrast to a personal or family announcement such as a baby shower, engagement announcement, etc.), all printed material will be produced within the scope of the Communications Committee in order to maintain the quality, accuracy, and consistency of overall church messaging. If there is information to post from an outside organization or related to a personal/family announcement, adherence to the scope of the Communications Committe is, of course, not necessary.
Please provide the verbatim wording for your announcement as you'd like it to appear. Be sure to include any line breaks, paragraph breakdowns, special formatting, etc. There is an option below to upload any corresponding files.
Please include the requested timing for your announcement.
Please indicate when you'd like your announcement to first be displayed.
Please indicate the date after which your announcement will no longer need to be displayed.
Do you have a graphic, information sheet, permission form, etc. that you'd like to make available?
If you provide a graphic, information sheet, permission slip, etc., please note that it may be edited, reformatted, altered, or otherwise adjusted to maintain the quality, accuracy, and consistency of overall church messaging.
What did we miss? Are there any other details you'd like to include?
Please allow four (4) days for your announcement to be posted.
- Your submitted request will be received and reviewed by a member of the Communications Committee (usually within a day).
- After review, if there is no further information necessary, it will be forwarded to and approved by a pastor (usually within a day).
- Your announcement will be prepared for Sunday or posted otherwise (usually within two days). An additional 2-3 days may be necessary when graphic design is necessary.
- You will receive a confirmation at the email address you provided indicating approval and the estimated time of publishing of your announcement.
- Please note that the publication and/or revision of announcements are at the discretion of the Pastors or the church office.